BCK Architektur is a pan-European planning office with expertise in acoustics, fire protection and energy-efficient building refurbishment. Together with our partners, we develop design solutions for our clients from the project development and entertainment industries.
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a full-time Architect (m/f/d) to work remotely from Greece for our office in Berlin. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of design, excellent technical skills and a flexible mindset.
- Preparation of draft, approval and execution plans in Revit
- Implementation of plan corrections
- Preparation of bills of quantities based on the preceding detailed plans and quantity take-offs using BIM/IFC
- Coordination of implementation issues with other specialist planners involved
- Successfully completed studies in architecture or civil engineering with a B.Sc., Dipl.-Ing. or M.Sc. degree
- 3 years of experience in implementation planning
- Very good knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of Rhino 3d and Autocad advantageous
- Experience in the preparation of tender documents advantageous (Orca AVA)
- Good written and spoken English mandatory, German advantageous
If you find yourself in the description and your previous work experience and future life plans fit the position, we would be very happy to get to know you.
What you can expect:
- Flexible place of work (in Greece)
- Flexible working hours around core working time (09:00-16:00, Berlin time)
- 28 days of holiday, permanent employment
- Possibility of further education (german course, advance BIM course, etc.)
- HR department to promote employee development and satisfaction
- Travel to Berlin for internal training and working (approx. 1 week)
- Free accommodation during the training week in Berlin